- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 3 Gravenstein Apples, unpeeled & diced
- 6 Santa Rosa Plums, unpeeled, pitted and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups sifted all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks), cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cups chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine fruit in a large bowl. Mix with spices and white sugar with a wooden spoon and place in a large buttered baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and oatmeal, stir to mix. Cut in butter with pastry cutter until evenly distributed. Add pecans, mix well, spoon over fruit to cover.
- Bake until topping is golden brown and juices begin to bubble. Approximately 35 to 40 minutes.
Sonoma Brothers Whipped Cream
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Sonoma Brothers Whiskey
- Place mixing bowl and whisk in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Pour heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, bourbon and vanilla into the cold mixing bowl and whisk on high speed until medium to stiff peaks form, approximately 1 minute.
Pairing: Harvest Moon Estate Dry Sparkling Pinot Noir, 2014.