- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- ½ cup fresh, finely chopped, Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 bottle of IPA or dark beer
- 4 chicken breasts
In a large Tupperware container or gallon sized freezer bag, combine all of the dry ingredients and then add ½ of the bottle of beer, parsley, and garlic with the chicken breasts. Turn to coat and mix everything together. Add the remaining beer. Refrigerate and marinate the chicken for 24 hours.
Fire up the grill and make sure it’s hot. Cut an onion in half and rub this on the grill before putting the chicken on. This helps to keep the chicken from sticking to the grill and also adds a little extra flavor, too. Grill the chicken for 4-6 minutes on the first side, then flip it over for another 4-6 minutes, until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.