- 1 pound small white or yellow potatoes, unpeeled and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Meyer lemon salt (or sea salt)
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, green stems included (approximately 1 bunch)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (good quality)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 of a medium lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped potatoes with olive oil, Meyer lemon salt and smoked paprika. Toss to coat evenly and spread in a single layer in a 9×12 baking dish. Roast the potatoes in the oven until they are crispy, approximately 30 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
- In a food processor, combine parsley, green onions, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon juice. Pulse until combined and smooth.
- Remove potatoes from oven and let them sit for about 15 minutes. Pour them into a large bowl and coat them with the Herb Sauce, add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Pairing: Pezzi King 2014 Westside Road Chardonnay