- 2 cups small heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 12 oz baby arugula
- ½ cup roasted pistachios, shelled
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ of a seedless watermelon, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Meyer Lemon sea salt
- Juice of one Meyer Lemon
- 4 tablespoons good quality extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the tomatoes in a small baking dish and coat with olive oil and Meyer Lemon sea salt. Roast the tomatoes for 10-15 minutes, until they begin to burst. Remove from the oven and let them come to room temperature. Once they have come to room temperature, refrigerate.
Combine the arugula and watermelon in a large bowl, lightly toss with dressing, add the roasted tomatoes and pistachios. Garnish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.