For over three decades, DeLoach Vineyards has been a leader in the winemaking industry in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley. Its specialties include Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Zinfandel, and the vineyard focuses on perfecting the best combinations of soil, rootstock, and clones. In 2003, the Boisset family brought their extensive experience in sustainable winemaking from France to California.
It was not long before DeLoach Vineyards became very well known and respected. In 2004, DeLoach Vineyards produced Wine Enthusiast magazine’s “2004 Wine of the Year”, the DeLoach Vineyards 30th Anniversary Cuvee Pinot Noir.
In 2012, Wine and Spirits magazine named DeLoach Vineyards a Top 100 winery for the 12th time. These are just a few examples of recognition the winery has received. From its many praises, it is evident that DeLoach Vineyards is dedicated to excellence through every aspect of the winemaking process.
DeLoach Vineyards offers a variety of tasting experiences for its guests and members. Due to the vineyard’s popularity, tastings are by appointment only. To schedule your reservation, click here. An exclusive wine club is also available and offers the following perks:
- 20% Savings on wine, merchandise and by-appointment experiences at DeLoach Vineyards and our sister properties: Raymond Vineyards, Buena Vista Winery, and JCB.
- 30% Re-Order Savings on shipment wines for up to 45 days after the shipment.
- Complimentary tastings for members and up to three guests at DeLoach Vineyards, Raymond Vineyards, Buena Vista Winery, and JCB.
- Loyalty Point Bonuses: Earn member-only bonus points in our Reward Program for joining, club anniversaries, birthdays and more.
- Event Invitations and special pricing for exclusive events at DeLoach Vineyards, our sister wineries and throughout the United States.
- Access to our Winemaker and Chef for all of your DeLoach winemaking and culinary questions.
- Option to Pick Up: Local members have the option to pick up club shipments at the winery.
- 10% Transportation Savings on all limousine and transportation services with Beau Wine Tours and the Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley. Valid year round with no blackout dates.
DeLoach Vineyards looks forward to sharing its incredible wine with you and proving its unwavering dedication to excellence.