Over the years, winemakers Ken and Diane Wilson have proved to be very successful in California’s wine country. The Wilson Artisan Wineries include Wilson Winery, Mazzocco Sonoma, Matrix Winery, Jaxon Keys Winery, Soda Rock Winery, Pezzi King Vineyards, St. Anne’s Crossing, Greenwood Ridge Winery, and deLorimier Winery. The Wilsons always loved the Alexander Valley near their home in Healdsburg. When the opportunity arose to include deLorimier Winery in their group of vineyard properties, they took advantage of the business venture. Since the Wilsons acquired deLorimier Winery, it has become a significant and thriving aspect of their winery group.
deLorimier Winery attracts visitors locally and from across the nation. It boasts beautiful estate vineyards, an impressive tasting room, and outdoor seating with views of the Alexander Valley. The tasting room is open daily from 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. For Groups over 8 people, reservations are required. Additionally, wine club members and four guests receive complimentary tastings during each visit. The winery offers a great wine club with extensive benefits including:
- No membership fees
- Shipments of award-winning, newly released, and vineyard designate, Estate wines from Alexander Valley
- Access to limited production, library, and wine club only offerings
- Discounts on wine and merchandise purchases
- Discounts on Vineyard Guest Houses and Suites
- Notification of new releases, low inventory wines, futures, accolades of awards, and upcoming events
- Club discounts at Mazzocco, Matrix, Wilson, Jaxon Keys, Soda Rock, Pezzi King, St. Anne’s Crossing, and our newest property, Greenwood Ridge
- Access to winery facility, picnics, and music events
- Invitations to member only events
With gold medals and plenty of accolades, deLorimier is well on its way to becoming the Wilsons’ premier Cabernet Sauvignon winery. They invite you to experience all that deLorimier Winery has to offer.