Owner and winemaker, Diane Wilson, has been passionate about the art of winemaking for years. It’s evident that Wilson Winery continues to grow due to Diane’s dedication to the craft and to the business. The wines are known for expressing the remarkable character of the Dry Creek Valley, and the tasting room holds its own unique history. Continue reading to learn more about all that the winery has to offer.
Visit the Tasting Room
While reservations are required for groups of six or more, walk-ins are welcome daily from 11am-5pm! In addition to your Harvest Card benefits, Wilson Winery offers several incredible tasting packages to its guests.
Join the Wine Club
Once you’ve experienced all that Wilson Winery has to offer, you should definitely look into their comprehensive wine club! Benefits of joining the club include:
- Invitation to Members Only events
- 15-30% Discount on all wine purchases
- 10-20% Discount on all non-wine items
- Club discounts at the Calderwood Inn, the Grape Leaf Inn & Vineyard Houses
- Notification of new releases, low inventory wines, futures, accolades or awards, & upcoming events
- Access to limited production club only wines and allocation offers
- Club discounts at Mazzocco, Matrix, deLorimier, Greenwood Ridge, Jaxon Keys, Soda Rock, Pezzi King, St. Anne’s Crossing, & Rockpile Vineyards Wineries
- Complimentary tasting for Club Members and up to 4 guests
- Priority access to winery facility, picnics, and music events
If you have any specific questions about Wilson Winery, please contact the team! Let Harvest Card know what you enjoy most about this incredible winery.