Right at the heart of the Green Valley, Iron Horse Vineyards spans over 160 beautiful, cultivated acres of vines. The winery is known for its exquisite pinot noir, chardonnay, and sparkling wines that have won over Sonoma County. If you are interested in experiencing all that Iron Horse Vineyards has to offer, Harvest Card highly suggests visiting the tasting room!
To create the best visits for their guests, Iron Horse Vineyards’ tastings are made by appointment. The winery offers a variety of tasting packages that are perfect for every occasion. Current offerings include:
Tasting with a View
- Offered daily
- $30 per person, refunded with purchase
- Enjoy a flight of wine with a breathtaking view of Mt. St. Helena
VIP Tour and Tasting
- Offered Monday-Friday at 10 a.m.
- $50 per person
- Experience a behind the scenes tour of the winery and enjoy a tasting of 5 reserve wines
Winemaker Truck Tour
- Offered Mondays at 10 a.m. (not offered during harvest)
- $100 per person
- Spend time in the vineyard with winemaker David Munksgard for a private truck and wine tour
For more winery experiences or to make a reservation, please click here. Iron Horse Vineyards shows a commitment to quality that extends across three generations: vision, passion, and dedication. Harvest Card hopes that you will visit this winery soon!